Christine Lee, SRES®, ASP®, CSC®, CNE®, SFR, e-PRO®, CLHMS®, CNC®
“Straight-Talk and Honest Answers”
- 2017: Ranked in the Top 20 Teams in Northern IL
- 2016: Ranked in the Top 25 Teams in Northern IL
- 2015: Ranked #6: Top 1% of INDIVIDUAL RE/MAX AGENTS NORTHERN IL
- 2014: Ranked #10: Top 1% of INDIVIDUAL RE/MAX AGENTS NORTHERN IL
- 2013: Ranked #13: Top 1% of INDIVIDUAL RE/MAX AGENTS NORTHERN IL
- 2012: Ranked #13: Top 1% of INDIVIDUAL RE/MAX AGENTS NORTHERN IL
- 2011: Ranked #22 – Top 1.5% INDIVIDUAL RE/MAX AGENTS IN NORTHERN IL
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Recipient of Five Star Agent Award for Outstanding Customer Service
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Top Producer Awarded by Chicago Agent Magazine
- Broker Associate at RE/MAX Showcase Long Grove
- Realtor® (Code of Ethics)
- SRES® Senior Real Estate Specialist = designation
- ASP® Accredited Staging Professional = designation
- CSC® Certified Staging Consultant = designation
- CNE® (Certified Negotiation Expert) = designation
- SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource) = designation
- e-Pro (Internet Skills) = designation
- CLHMS (Certified Luxury Home Markting Specialist) = designation
- CNC (Certified Negotiation Consultant) = designation
- Member of NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- Member of IAR (Illinois Association of Realtors)
- Member of RANWC (Realtor Association of NW Chicago)
- Member of Multiple Listing Service of Illinois (MLS)
- *Licensed in Illinois
My Real Estate Philosophy
As a real estate professional, I provide the very best service by putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
My “client first” philosophy requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. By using the latest technologies, I am able to perform my real estate responsibilities much more quickly and efficiently. In addition, technology allows me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
Why do you want to work with Christine?
Christine is a hard-working and highly professional real estate agent. She provides “straight-talk and honest answers.” When working with sellers, Christine does not sugarcoat information pertaining to one’s home or simply list a home. Christine provides a realistic overview of one’s home regarding; market activity (sold and active comparable homes), a professional opinion on how to get the highest price for one’s home, staging suggestions and even exterior curb appeal. Christine will thoroughly explain all aspects of the selling and buying process.
Christine also “listens” to her clients.
She provides a relaxed atmosphere with her clients where they feel at ease with her. Former clients state that Christine is “friendly and pleasant to work with.” Feel free to visit the TESTIMONIAL link and see what past clients have commented about Christine.
Christine is ALWAYS willing to provide a current and past list of clients to anyone who is considering to buy, sell or rent with her!
Words that describe Christine
energetic • friendly • professional • organized • honest • hard-working • motivated • dedicated • straight-forward • intelligent
Areas of Service in Illinois
Counties: Lake, Cook and McHenry
Why you want to hire Christine?
Providing Personalized Service for Buyers, Sellers, Lessors and Lessees in Today’s Economy
Sellers: Selling Your Home
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you’re ready to sell it’s important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As an experienced professional who has helped many individuals and families sell their homes, I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process – from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything’s signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is my top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let’s get started!
Buyers: Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you’re not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don’t have all the best information and resources at hand.
My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you’re like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you’re buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property. Why not take advantage of my experience so I can provide you with the most informed information every step of the way?